banner image

She Friend-Zoned My Love

 





Book Name : She Friend-Zoned My Love

Author Name : @sudeepnagarkar

Publisher Name : Penguin Metro Reads
Price : 199/-
Page No : 207 Pages
Summary : She Friend-Zoned My Love By Sudeep Nagarkar is a story that revolves around three friends Sia, Apurv, and Ritvik. Sia faces body-shaming everywhere as she is chubby. Because of body-shaming, she has lost her confidence. But in her new college, she met Apurv and Ritvik. And they became best friends. Because of Apurv and Ritvik, she feels good as they both have accepted her as she is.
One day Apurv saw a girl in the college canteen and fell in love. The girl's name is Amyra and she is beautiful. Everyone likes her. After seeing Amyra Apurv tries to start a conversation with her. But after entering Amyra in Apurv's life the equation between the three best friends has changed. Sia thinks Amyra is not perfect for Apurv. Because in school Amyra ditched a boy and vanished from school without telling anybody her whereabouts. It's a mystery that why she disappeared suddenly from school.
Pros : • Easy to read.
• Clear narration.
Cons : • The story reflects typical Bollywood movie scenes.
• Not so mature storyline.
My Review : The book is a beautiful mixture of love and friendship. I like the bonds between the characters. But somewhere I felt it's a Bollywood movie plot. Teenagers will enjoy it the most. Being an avid reader I think the plot is not that mature.
Rating : 3.5/5
She Friend-Zoned My Love She Friend-Zoned My Love Reviewed by Story Teller Pros on October 09, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.