banner image

Kingdom Of The Wicked - Halloween Special

 





What are you currently reading? I'm having such a blast reading this book. I'll admit some moments have me confused which is frustrating but it's so good. Right now it's heading towards a five star. I love emilia so much and wrath🀀.


These are some quotes that have stood out for me in the book. Kerri Maniscalco writing is chefs kiss.

Man had a funny way of blaming the devil for things he didn't like. It was strange that we were called evil when humans were the ones who enjoyed watching us burn.

A good book was its own brand of magic, one I could safely indulge in without fear of getting caught by those who hunted us. I loved escaping from reality, especially during times of trouble. Stories made everything possible.

A woman with a little power was terrifying to some.

Young women died. Life resumed. Such was the way of the world, at least according to man.

In the end, the monster we feared didn't come from Hell. He came from privilege.

A twig was just a bit of broken wood until it had been sharpened into a spear. Grief carved me in half. And fury honed the pieces into a weapon.

If I didn't know exactly what he was, I might mistake him for an angel.
Kingdom Of The Wicked - Halloween Special Kingdom Of The Wicked - Halloween Special Reviewed by Story Teller Pros on November 08, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.